I hope this note will find you in the best of health and spirit.
The weather news predicts a series of heavy rains accompanied by strong winds most of the week, specifically on Saturday 30 Oct. So, I regretfully inform you that our Heart Walk, which was scheduled to be held on Saturday, has been shifted due to a bad weather forecast. Sorry for the short notice, but we were forced to decide to move the Heart Walk by a week.
The New Date is now Saturday 6 Nov. The location and time remain the same.
Please help spread the word via phone, social media, and any other way possible. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions.
My best wishes for a healthy day.